InventorLab – involve inventors in the patenting process
InventorLab is a web application that captures the innovation process from the first idea to the preparation of a patent filing and makes this information available to inventors.
It includes the following steps:
- acquisition of ideas
- accepting and checking of invention disclosures
- supporting the transfer to the patent attorney in preparation of the patent filing
- access to the documents of the examination and grant procedure
- decision if a patent should be renewed or abandoned
InventorLab helps collecting ideas and potential inventions of employees in an easy, paperless workflow. It has a clear design and easy to use structure.
Documents can be uploaded and made available to all users.
The application depicts the invention disclosure procedure. It can be adapted to a company's processes.
InventorLab is available as stand alone application or patentGate module, so that it can be integrated into the patent monitoring workflow.
Then all important information from the innovation process are available in one application:
- the results of the monitoring of competitors (including the comments and remarks)
- collecting ideas
- invention disclosures
- the company's own IP portfolio